Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ayrton Senna - 14 Years On We Remember!


The Family back in 2006 in Brazil.

May 1st..

Today is the day we remember Ayrton Senna's passing 14 years on.

He will always be in our hearts and will be remembered forever.
An irreplaceable human being and competitor who ment so much to not only Brazil but many people around the world.

Fortunately enough he is my idol and to be in his home country for this significant day means alot.

May Ayrton live on forever!

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high!"

"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else"

No comments: